We hired Kevin for a roofing job.We paid him a $1000 down payment.

He promised do the job the following week. For 3 weeks in a row, he told us the materials had not arrived but he would do the job the following week. When we got insistent in the phone messages which went unanswered, he finally responded with a vulgar and profane phone call. He sounded drunk.

We asked for proof (tracking information) that the materials had been ordered. He did not respond.

We have cancelled the work order but have little hope of getting our money back.

Had an Experience with Kevin Wedge?

Comments

Enfield, New Hampshire, United States #1222297

I am writing this comment to provide the highest recommendation for Kevin Wedge and his crew at Action Construction.As a long time educator in the Upper Valley, it disturbs me enough when I witness teen agers posting things that bully another teen ager and hide themselves behind a cloak of anonymity.

This website apparently created by an adult bothers me even more, as it was very obviously based on a grudge and stands as a pre-meditated attack on a good man’s character.

Kevin and his crew recently replaced the roof on my house, and I couldn’t be more pleased with Action Construction’s work. When hiring contractors, I always hope to find someone who will meet three criteria: First, that they submit a competitive bid, second that they demonstrate the knowledge of, and act like a professional in their job and third that they don’t disappear and communicate the status of the job with me. Kevin excelled on all counts.

Kevin’s bid was highly competitive and he provided explanations of various cost alternatives, eventually steering me towards the less expensive, high quality, alternative.

Kevin and his crew started the job when they said they would, and finished a bit sooner than they anticipated. Kevin was gracious in performing an “add on”, and did so at a modest fee. At the end of each day Kevin and his crew performed an extraordinary job at cleaning up their job site. I never found a new or old shingle on the ground.

They equipment...

This web site is shameful. It cast doubt in my mind about Kevin (as it was obviously meant to do) and I expressed my concern about it to Kevin when I interviewed him for the job and he responded to it directly - and I presume honestly.

Again, I can only urge you to ignore this web site and meet with Kevin and speak with him directly.Based on my own recent experience, I imagine that you will be glad you did.

Corinth, Vermont, United States #618614

kevin has done work for me since 1989 he does great work if what that person said was true there would be criminal charges

I have worked for kevin wedge since 2000 . he is not like that at all.the state farm commercial at its best it must be true it was on the internet LMAO i know bob personaly he is the one who wrote this he is not a good person

It is true... You can't please them all...

This is a complete lie.They had paid me 1000.00 dollars for work in which I already completed.

They asked me to do more work. I purchased the materials that they had asked for. I asked them over a 3 week period to pay me back for the material I purchased and to sign a contract because I was told by a second party that they do not pay their bills. To date I still do not have a signed contract or have been reimbursed for the material I had purchased.

After several attempts by email and phone to resolve this, which I have copies of all emails, the last email they told be to stop calling and emailing them and just give up.

My company does thousands of dollars of work every month if I owed them 1000.00 dollars I would be more than happy to pay them back.And just for the record I have not had a drink since march of 2008.